This chicken stir fry gets a touch of unique smoky flavor from cooking in a wok over hot coals! The Weber wok couldn't be easier, but a stovetop-style wok is fine too.
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for the sauce:
1. SAUCE: In a medium bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water. Add chicken broth, soy sauce, honey, toasted sesame oil, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to combine. Set aside.
2. Add one tablespoon of olive oil to your wok and heat over charcoal.
3. Add chicken (in batches if necessary) to hot wok and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from wok and keep nearby in bowl.
4. Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the hot wok.
5. Add peas, peppers, and carrots and cook, stirring constantly, just vegetables are tender-crisp.
6. Add ginger and garlic, and cook for 1 additional minute.
7. Return chicken to the wok and stir to combine ingredients.
8. Whisk your sauce and pour it over chicken and vegetables in the wok, stirring to combine.
9. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, and let boil for one minute.
10. Stir in noodles until well coated.
11. Remove from heat and enjoy!